Tuesday, March 6, 2018

This Outlook Shift Has the Power to Improve a Sexless Relationship

Private Coaching is my favorite thing to do with my clients for a variety of reasons, but mainly because it is one-on-one and I tailor every session based on their unique needs.

Recently I asked a few volunteers to do recorded coaching sessions with me in order to share how it works and looks like with you.

In this video I coach Jess, who is struggling with a sexless relationship with the father of her young children, and having zero interest in having sex with him.

As you see it, find out what outlook shift I suggest her to adopt to improve and renew her relationship.

To learn more and apply go HERE

The post This Outlook Shift Has the Power to Improve a Sexless Relationship appeared first on Jessi Kneeland.



from Jessi Kneeland http://ift.tt/2tnd8Y0

No comments:

Post a Comment